- Owner and head tutor
- B.S. in Secondary Education, UW Madison
- Experience in Alternative Education, Special Education, and Advanced Learning
- More than 10 years tutoring for the ACT & SAT
- More than 10 years working as a professional, private tutor
My main strength as a tutor is supporting each student on their individual academic path. I build a relationship with each student and family and have been working with many of my clients for years. I work with students with a wide range of unique abilities including, for example: twice gifted, ADD and ADHD, Autism, epilepsy, and processing disorders.
- Coaches students on organization, study skills, note taking, and more
- UW-Madison Computer Science & Math double major
- Tutors math at all levels, including AP Calculus
- Experience with 504 Plans and IEPs
- Leader of the Computer Science Club for youth at Midvale
Are you looking for someone to motivate your student, keep them organized, and teach them how to study? Leah is the tutor for you! She has tutored students at all levels and enjoys helping each of her students gain a deeper understanding, especially in MATH! She also tutors for a variety of AP classes.
- UW Madison Journalism Political Science double major, L&S Honors
- Experienced tutor for multiple subjects & academic skills
- ACT, SAT, & PSAT
- Started her own tutoring business at age 15!
- Tutors Spanish 1-5
Courtney came to The Prep Center plenty of experience! She says, “I love helping others, and I specifically enjoy getting to see students improve both in their school work and in their confidence.” Courtney excels at teaching all her students study skills and academic organization, covering a wide range of subjects. After a stellar first year, she will be adding Spanish tutoring and ACT/SAT prep. this year. Her schedule will fill up, so schedule soon!
- UW-Madison Genetics major
- Certificates in Computer Science and Global Health
- Tutors Physics, Chemistry, & Calculus, including APs
Megan has always had a love for school but says that high school was the time where her favorite subjects began to emerge. Megan hopes to show students everything there is to love about the sciences, which are her main interests. She has experience tutoring in after-school programs, and took 9 AP classes herself. Megan says, “I look forward to guiding your child in their education and beyond.”
- Wisconsin High School Teacher of Excellence Award winner
- B.S. in Secondary Education from UW-Madison
- Alternative Education certification from Marion University
- More than 10 years experience teaching High School English
- 5 years working as a private tutor
- Experience working with children with unique abilities and at-risk youth
Blair comes to The Prep Center with over a decade of experience in education, and her resume speaks for itself. Her specialties include: reading, writing, and grammar. Is your child struggling with writing essays? Blair can help!
- UW-Madison Chemical Engineering major
- Badger Volunteer at Jefferson Middle School and Sherman Middle School
- Special Olympics volunteer
- Tutors Math and Science at all levels
Nicole has experience working with students of all abilities and cannot wait to help! She is a real people person and will definitely connect with your child right away. When she’s not studying, Nicole enjoys spending time with family, friends, and volunteering. She definitely has a passion for science and wants to inspire others!
- New Spanish tutor!
- Tutors Spanish 1-5 and AP Spanish
- Also available for younger students & math tutoring
- UW Madison early college credit program
We are happy to welcome Ragini to our team as a dedicated Spanish tutor. Ragini is multilingual and has always had a passion for learning languages. She is an excellent role model for our students, a National Merit Scholar, and winner of the Martin Luther King outstanding young person award. Ragini also went through UW Madison’s early college credit program. If your child is on an alternate track, she can tell you all about her experience. She is excited to help students flourish in subjects they have previously struggled with and build up confidence in their ability to succeed!
- New tutor with availability this Fall!
- UW-Madison Civil & Environmental Engineering Major
- Experience working with children in summer programs and extracurriculars
- Tutors Math, Science, and Literacy
- Tutors French at all levels and beginning Spanish
Isabel has worked with children in a variety of teaching settings, including as a swim instructor, camp counselor, and as a mentor to teenagers. Her career aspirations have taken her toward Math and Science, but she also has a passion for language and working with children. She wants to help kids to explore and have fun with technical subjects.
- UW-Madison Statistics major
- Minor in Mathematics
- PEOPLE program tutor & mentor
- Experience tutoring Math, Physics, and Biology
Although Hank specializes in Math, he can assist your student in nearly any subject, or area of life. Hank is a student at UW-Madison. He’s a huge fan of Badger football and basketball and also has experience coaching football. His broad experience working with high-school students will lead to strong relationships and academic success. His favorite part of being a tutor is seeing his students excel in areas where they previously struggled.
- UW-Madison Marketing and Finance major
- Experience teaching students with diverse abilities
- Experienced with AP and Gifted & Talented programs
- Experience tutoring elementary Math and Reading
Juliana’s previous jobs include camp counselor, teaching a nature program, and swim instructor for students aged 3-14. She’s great with kids of all ages! Juliana has experience tutoring through Badger Volunteers, helping elementary students to improve their math and reading skills. She took many AP classes in high school and her favorite subjects to teach are History and Statistics.