- Owner and head tutor
- B.S. in Secondary Education, UW Madison
- Experience in Alternative Education, Special Education, and Advanced Learning
- More than 10 years tutoring for the ACT & SAT
- More than 10 years working as a professional, private tutor
My main strength as a tutor is supporting each student on their individual academic path. I build a relationship with each student and family and have been working with many of my clients for years. I work with students with a wide range of unique abilities including, for example: twice gifted, ADD, ADHD, Autism, epilepsy, and processing disorders.
- Over five years experience working as a professional tutor
- Tutors multiple subjects at a wide range of levels, from elementary to AP.
- Tutors Spanish 1-5
- UW Madison Journalism and Political Science major, with L&S Honors
- ACT, SAT, & PSAT tutor
Courtney came to The Prep Center with plenty of experience! She says, “I love helping others, and I specifically enjoy getting to see students improve both in their school work and in their confidence.” Courtney excels at teaching all her students study skills and academic organization, covering a wide range of subjects. Her schedule will fill up, so schedule soon!
- Expertise with middle school curriculum, grades 5-9
- Experience with Math bridging programs
- UW-Madison Civil & Environmental Engineering Major
- Tutors Math, Science, and Literacy
- Tutors French at all levels and beginning Spanish
Isabel has worked with children in a variety of teaching settings, including as a swim instructor, camp counselor, and as a mentor to teenagers. Her career aspirations have taken her toward Math and Science, but she also has a passion for language and working with children. Isabel teaches her students to explore and have fun with technical subjects.
- Tutors Spanish 1-5 and AP Spanish
- Also tutors Math at all levels
- Experience in 10 AP classes. Yes, 10!
- Versatile in tutoring multiple subjects
- National Merit Scholar
We are happy to welcome Ragini to our team! Ragini attends UW Madison, majoring in neurobiology and Spanish. She is an excellent role model for our students, as a National Merit Scholar and winner of the Martin Luther King outstanding young person award. Ragini works hard to build each student’s skills and self confidence. She says that nothing is more rewarding than seeing her students flourish in their classes and become more confident overall!
- Tutors Math at all levels, including AP Calculus
- Tutors Physics, Chemistry, & Calculus, including SAT subject tests
- ACT, SAT, PSAT, & AP tutor
- Graduate of UW Madison, Genetics Major
- Certificates in Computer Science and Global Health
Megan has always had a love for school but says that high school was the time where her favorite subjects began to emerge. Megan is one of our veteran tutors with years of experience working with high school students in many upper level & AP classes. Megan says, “I look forward to guiding your child in their education and beyond.” Personally, she is on her way to medical school and hopes to do an MD/PHD program next year.
- Wisconsin High School Teacher of Excellence Award winner
- B.S. in Secondary Education from UW-Madison
- Alternative Education certification from Marion University
- More than 10 years experience teaching High School English
- 5 years working as a private tutor
- Experience working with children with unique abilities and at-risk youth
Blair comes to The Prep Center with over a decade of experience in education, and her resume speaks for itself. Her specialties include: reading, writing, and grammar. Is your child struggling with writing essays? Blair can help!
- Tutors Math and Science at all levels
- UW-Madison Chemical Engineering major
- Badger Volunteer at Jefferson Middle School and Sherman Middle School
- Special Olympics volunteer
Nicole has experience working with students of all abilities and cannot wait to help! She is a real people person and will definitely connect with your child right away. When she’s not studying, Nicole enjoys spending time with family, friends, and volunteering. She definitely has a passion for science and wants to inspire others!